Tuesday 2 August 2011

A week in the Life

Yes, I did join in... I couldn't get in to blogger, caught a virus and spent the week shattered. It was certainly an interesting week. But I did it! The photo's have been uploaded and ordered and I'm now putting things together. I'll show you the finished project when it's done. Here are my 'picks' from the week.

Monday: HRH Metro, skewering a chicken treat

Tuesday: Yup, I caught a virus...

Wednesday: Mum battling the new pilates machine


Thursday: Clarins evening event haul

Friday: Catching up with e-mails and stuff.



Saturday: Cat sitting the stubborn little sod!

Sunday: A day in the craft room... yes, it's usually like this when I'm doing...


Actually, it was really interesting as a project and I'm really looking forward to putting it together. I was a little narked with the boy who refused to let me take photos of him and just looked grouchy when I did. Bloody men!

So, did you document your week? Leave me a link, I'd love to see!



1 comments:

Sheena said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill
well done on documenting your week whilst poorly x
Sheena