Saturday 6 August 2011

Right as rain

Yup, we have rain. So I'm tucked up indoors, no plans to go out. Going to crack on with some wedding planning - invitations, bouquet, dress and cake are at the top of the list at the moment and hide out in the scrap den (aka conservatory). While I have had a gap in my blogging I've still done some scrapping and I realised I've not put any of it up!


I'm not too happy with the journalling on this LO, it doesn't work. But, you can't win everything! It's another engagement page and I used July's Go-Go kit (which is taking some SERIOUS abuse!) and a couple of Making Memories tag/jouralling card things.I ADORE The map papers and the grey dots.

To finish off this mornings post, a LO of kitty (who else). My sister has started vocalising the cat's wishes, starting with 'Dear Upright' (It was something included in one of Shimelle's True Stories prompts which has stuck) and signing off 'Regards, Four Paws'


The journalling includes a few of the 'kittyisms' she uses which make me and mum howl! But that's another page.


Have an awesome weekend whatever you do and don't get too wet!

6 comments:

Ali said...

How romantic! I love what you did with this LO, I love the photo strip and the bunting and all the little details.

nerllybird said...

Mmm...I like those pennants. This has reminded me, too, that I meant to get some old maps out and see if I can bring myself to cut them up! Lovely pages.
helen S

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous Layouts - I do like those pennants.

vixen said...

Fab pages they both look brilliant :)

Sarah Nello said...

Gorgeous pages. I love those map papers and may need to get me some of those! x

Glen said...

Sunshine and showers here too Jenny! *Sigh*. However, it's a good time to chill out and get something nice done for yourself. Love the kitty layout and list of kittyisms! LOL. TFS. ~Glen~