Sunday 29 August 2010

Welcome to...

The card hospital!


Seriously! My sister has a history of card making, she's FAR better than me. Since 2006 she's managed over 1000 cards, which when you factor in studying and illness is quite a feat! The problem is, we still have the majority of these cards, so we're sorting them to be sold at Dean's Marine open day. It's a great family day out, something for the boys and a few toys. and the girls enjoy it too. Plus plenty of gossip for us women.

Plug over, back to the point. There are about 30 'unfinished' cards where the basis is there, but she lack's the inspiration. That's where I've come in. I'm now running the Card Hospital for all those 'unfinished' or 'not quite right' cards. So, this is what my room looks like at the moment!

*sigh* 13 down, 23 to go...

What are you doing with your Bank Holiday?

5 comments:

Claire said...

packing my unfinished cards to post to you now LOL.
Have a great Bank Holiday & good luck with the cards
C
xx

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Oh my life!!!!

My not so simple life said...

good luck!!!

Suzy said...

That looks like a lot of fun - NOT!!! Best of luck Jenny - hope you emerge from craft room safely

Suzy

alexa said...

Oh, golly! Love the concept of a 'card hospital', even if it seems to be leaving no room to sit down anywhere! You're not opening a wing for "Unfinished LOs", are you? Please put me on the waiting list!