Monday 5 April 2010

Kitty scrapping and Yankee candles

Well, I'm shattered! Got a meeting at work in the morning though, so it's not like I'll have to think! *lol* I had a play yesterday, more kitty scrapping. True to form, it's all been made from various scraps and one bit of cardstock. Unusually for me, it's PINK.

The little hearts and butterflies are embossed with UTEE, just to give them an extra dimension. The eyelets are oversized ones by Stampin' Up. Very impressed with them here.

I also wanted to share with you my Yankee Candle obsession. While I was in the Metrocentre on Saturday, The Boy had a haircut, so I got to have a little wonder and found...Candle Essence I love Yankee Candles, but as I've no space for the jars, I tend to go for the wax tarts. Mummy likes them too, so I purchased a new burner (look, isn't it pretty!)












And a few (more) tarts! Love them!

For those who fancy it, there's a Cyber Crop on UKS from the 23rd to the 25th April. It will be soooo much fun, the theme being Monopoly. GO THIMBLES!

3 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo Lovely LO ;D
and YYEEEYYYYYY GO THIMBLES :D

Julie said...

Lovely LO and i love the pink - mmmmmmm yankee Candles - you lucky thing xx

Dan said...

I've got those SU eyelets too, great aren't they? :) Lovely LO!